Policy and terms for reservations:
- Reservations shall be confirmed when an advance payment of 20% of the reservation value is made and the amount is credited in the Hotel account within 3 calendar days after receiving an email confirming the possibility of reservation and determining the total value of the request.
- Deadline for the full payment of the reservation amount for:
WINTER SEASON (01.12.21 – 28.12.21 and 03.01.22 – 31.03.22):
Fully payment of the reservations for winter season should be made upon arrival at the hotel, during check-in.
NEW YEAR (29.12.21 – 02.01.22):
Reservations made for the New Year holidays period should be 100% paid until 30.11.2021. Reservations made after 1.12.2021 require 100% advance payment of the amount for booking after confirmation. In case no additional payment has been made within the specified deadlines or the credit card cannot cover the amount needed, the reservation will be automatically cancelled by the Hotelier and penalties will be applied according to the terms and conditions for cancellations. The prepayment is non-refundable.
Policy and terms and conditions for cancellations and penalties:
- Cancellation policy of reservations for WINTER SEASON (01.12.21-28.12.21 and 03.01.22-31.03.22):
Cancellations of confirmed reservations can be made without penalty up to 7 calendar days before check-in. In case of cancellation of reservations after this period or in case of no-show of the tourists on the day of check-in, the penalty is 20% of the amount of the reservation. For this purpose, the entire prepaid amount of the reservation shall be deducted, and the customer shall be issued a document for the conversion of the advance into a penalty sent by email. In case of early leaving or shortening of the stay of all or part of the guests within the reservation – amounts shall not be refunded, and the unused days on the reservations shall be accounted for as a penalty.
- Cancellation policy of reservations for NEW YEAR HOLIDAYS (29.12.2021 – 02.01.2022):
Cancellations of confirmed reservations for the New Year period can be made without penalty until 30.11.2021. In case of cancellation in the period 1.12.2021 until 10.12.2021 the penalty is 50% of the amount of the reservation. In case of cancellation from 11.12.2021 until the day of arrival or in case of no-show of the tourists on the day of check-in, a penalty in the amount of 100% of the reservation shall be due. In case of early leaving or shortening of the stay of all or part of the guests within the reservation – amounts shall not be refunded, and the unused days on the reservations shall be accounted for as a penalty.
* Refund of amounts, when due by the Hotel, shall be made within 14 days from the date of cancellation.
Conditions in case of Covid situation
- In case of pandemic conditions where a state of emergency or an emergency epidemiological situation is declared by the competent authorities in the Republic of Bulgaria, resulting in impossibility to enter the country, lock-down of individual towns and regions in the country, as well as affecting the region where Pamporovo Resort is located, due to which a ban on the provision of hotel services has been imposed or it has become impossible to implement the prepaid reservations, the hotel will compensate the relevant tourists. The same shall apply to cases where the country where the tourist resides and comes from imposes ban on leaving the country for the purpose of tourism. In general, these compensations shall be referred to as ‘Compensation for Covid Situation’.
Compensation for Covid Situation
- In the event of a Covid situation where the free cancellation period has not expired, the customer can exercise all rights to free cancellation of the reservation. In this case and provided that all cancellation deadlines are met, the Hotel shall be required to refund the prepaid amount of the reservation within 14 days from the date of cancellation.
- In case of a Covid situation and if the deadline for free cancellation of the reservation is expired, the customer shall be entitled to choose between one of the following options, provided that the Hotel should be duly notified in writing of the choice of that customer by the end of the emergency situation (lock down):
a) To change the dates of stay for other dates convenient for the customer available for accommodation within 12 months from the date of the cancellation, using the prepaid amount of the reservation according to the current price conditions of the changed period.
b) If the customer does not want to change the dates and does not want to use the service, that customer shall have to pay a penalty on the reservation in the amount of 50% of the reservation value, and the Hotel shall be required to refund the balance of the prepaid amount within 30 days after receipt of customer’s notification for the choice made.
The Hotel shall reserve the right to change the Reservations and Cancellations Policy in case of legal changes or explicit instructions of the government authorities of the Republic of Bulgaria in case of Covid situation